- Bottom right: Rowan sweater originally made for the ladyfriend. It got a little felted in the wash so it became my sweater. The pants are J. Morgan Puett.
- Bottom left: Me-made wrap skirt with Imogene + Willie shirt and my Blundstones
- Middle right: Cappucino dress with Robert Clergerie shoes
- Middle middle: Saint James top with Alabama Chanin skirt
- Middle left: Long sleeve t-shirt (worn with Prana jeans, not seen)
- Top right bottom: Junya Watanabe shirt with Betsy Ross patterns pants
- Top right top: Lisette top (worn with Prana jeans, not seen - again)
- Top left: Wrap skirt with mustard top-down sweater, Blundstones, and a Wrangler jacket.
I'm in DC now, visiting family, and what I'm starting to realize is that I don't make enough things in black. Putting together a little capsule collection for the trip (brought only carry-on suitcase) made me realize that while I have a fair amount of me-made clothing, I need some to make some things that are more easily integrated into my overall wardrobe. As it happens, I've been mulling over a little capsule collection for the fall/winter although it's not black. We'll see how all this pans out.
If you're participating in MeMadeMay16, how's it going? Are you encountering any challenges?