Saturday, September 24, 2011

Slow to Start, But Gathering Steam

Yes, I've been away.  You could play a kind of messed-up version of "Where's Waldo" with my travels and travails of the past month; however, I'm starting to feel like I'm catching up to myself.

The first sign of "back to normal" ("normal" being a subjective term) is that I'm excited about fall and, of course, fall fashion.  It took a little longer this September, but now that I'm in, I'm really in.  I'm looking forward to pouring over the Elle Collections magazine.  Not only do they do one of the best jobs of representing the season, but they have interesting layouts and other features.  Sure, it cost $20, but it's better than buying four sub-par (and often repetitive) magazines.

Now if it only would get a little colder so I could wear my new jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment