Friday, October 14, 2011

Fair Love - End of the Season

Last weekend we went the Rockton World's Fair, which I think probably marks the end of the fair season (at least for us).  I couldn't help but be reminded of when we went to a (much smaller parking lot) fair in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland this summer.

As fall begins, here's a little summertime love to keep us warm.

Bunnies!  I love bunnies!
Rockton World's Fair

Rockton World's Fair

Our little friend Ernst enjoying the ride.
Rockton World's Fair

Me, enjoying the ride provided by Ernst, a most attentive driver.
Rockton World's Fair
The boy (ours, not Ernst) would've looked mighty good in this coverall.  Obviously it was made for him.
Rockton World's Fair
From Newfoundland - me, the lady friend, and Wednesday Lupypciw (awesome artist and all-around individual)
Photo taken by Will Gill - another artist extraordinaire
 Just like Ernst, I like a good time.
Photo by Will Gill
 Will Gill, lady friend, me, and Wednesday
Photo by Will Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment