Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF - Now I Understand

It's been a rough few days for me - overwhelmed by schoolwork, my desire to participate in SheWriMo, and all the other things (aka the rest of my life) stranded on the wayside.  Fridays have really become the light at the end of the tunnel: a day to both regroup and get some work done.  Today I not only managed to finish a flash fiction piece that I'd started months ago, but I also submitted it and another story for publication.
 I also finally used a gift certificate from my birthday last year (it was going to expire tomorrow) and treated myself to some Malabrigo yarn to make the Transverse Cardigan from the Spring 2010 issue of Interweave Knits.
Ever diligent, however, I will mark at least five papers before I start to wind the skeins.  Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sweater. Hmm, I'm curious to see what buttons you choose.

    Congrats on the fiction piece and your discipline to mark 5 papers!

    ReplyDelete