Monday, February 5, 2018

February's Three Goals

January's goals were accomplished. The only glitch was that the lamp wasn't an imperative, so I switched in getting the old dishwasher off our front porch (it'd been there since mid-December when the company that delivered our new dishwasher didn't feel like taking the old one). The whole dishwasher thing felt like a triumph to me since I had to disconnect the old one myself. Yes, a can-do femme am I!

Here are February's three goals:

1. Project to Finish (WIP): I have just a couple of steps (one of which is steeking, which is cutting your knitting to create an opening) before my Kate Davies's Bláithín cardigan is finished.

2. Fix/Remake/or Let Go: Years ago (yes, years) I took a dress shirt class at the workroom in Toronto. I don't think anyone actually finished their shirt. I still have all the pieces as well as the directions at the studio. It's time for it to be finished or recycled.

3. Get Started On: With the fermentation station set up in the basement, I'm anxious to get some beer, kimchi, and kombucha started.

In the meantime, I'm participating in a couple of KALs (knit-alongs). February may be a short month, but don't underestimate what you can get done in 28 days.

2 comments:

  1. ok i'm on pins and needles (HA!): what happened with the Dress Shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so it became the March goal. I took it out the other day, and it's further along than I'd remembered. I'm going to see what I can do with it, and then, if necessary, take it to my local shop for guidance. My biggest issue is that I'm not sure I like the fabric anymore - yikes!

      Delete