So in addition to getting ready to fly home, I'm thinking about -
- The sashiko mending workshop with Katrina Rodabaugh that I took yesterday at the Handcraft Studio School in Emeryville. What a fantastic workshop. I'll be finishing the mending of my pants on the plane ride today. I hope to post more about this workshop in the next few days.
- The yarn I bought at A Verb for Keeping Warm that I initially thought I'd start a shawl with on the plane. What was I thinking? Starting a lace shawl on a plane? I'm saving that for when I get home and when I find the right pattern.
- My boy. Always.
- My birthday, later this week. You know. Just thinking about it.
- My boy's suggestion to get on Twitter, which, frankly I've thought was stupid. However, he's quite convinced, and somewhat convincing, about it being a good way to get my work and what-not (I am not a brand) out there. I'm thinking about it.
- Posting about my new tattoos (yes, plural) and the one I gave Ian (yes, I gave him a tattoo). Here's one of my new ones.
|That's my bike! And it commemorates this summer's bike trip.|