Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Beginning to Look...





 To say we've been busy is a grand understatement, but all around us evidence of the holidays is gathering despite our involvement in the leftover business of 2012.  I've already consumed the above-pictured stollen, and there's another one waiting for the arrival of my parents.  I'm almost finished with holiday shopping (although I was surprised today by a brief jag of bidding on things online), and I've kept holiday crafting to a minimum this year.  Sometimes you need a break from the holiday craftory.  I think I still have it in me to make puttanesca sauce for our food gifts.  I'm hoping that the ladyfriend and I have some time to enjoy some of the holiday build-up this weekend.  The boy arrives on the 25th (super huge "yay!") and the 'rents (hi Dad! hi Mom!) arrive on the 27th.  Soon all the concerns of today will be forgotten in the midst of celebrating with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment