Friday, October 25, 2013

Retail Therapy Etsy Style

I'm in the mood to shop.  There, I said it, but I'm also in a rather cheap state, so currently my retail therapy is consisting of finding things I might like to own but may not fork over the dollars for right this minute.  But soon, I hope.

My attention is on leggings right now; they seem like a relatively low-cost way to get something new and surprising into my wardrobe.  Note - I would NEVER EVER EVER wear leggings as pants.  It is a look that I abhor.  I could go on, but suffice it to say, many women do not know the meaning of "opaque," much to their detriment.
Hot Air Balloon Leggings from Carouselink
Mint Beetle Leggings from ZIBtextile
I'd really like to put together a post of all the cool things I've found on Etsy.  This is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment