Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Who Needs Shoes...

when you're on vacation?  (Well, evidently we do - I alone brought nine pair, am expecting a tenth in the mail (new running shoes), and the ladyfriend brought eight.  Stick with me, and you, too, will develop a thing for shoes.)

The theme of this post is lobster!  Lobster, lobster, lobster.  For the first time in the eight or so years that we've been coming here, we're here for the local lobster season.

That's six lobsters I'm holding!

So far we've had boiled lobster, lobster rolls, and lobster chowder.



I made a ton of stock for the chowder and reduced some down even more to use later in our stay for a lobster pasta.  Lobster season ends tomorrow.  We'll probably pick up a few more for good measure.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I love shoes. But who needs shoes when you can have tons of lobster!!!!!
    Yummy!

    ReplyDelete