Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What I'm Wearing to Teach Today: No, I Didn't Quit My Job

But I'm taking a snow day today; ever since ViaRail changed their schedule (damn you, ViaRail!), I've been driving to work, and the conditions suck today (actual meteorological term) so I'm staying home.

Here I am in my (home)work clothes for the day.
Dress:  Cappucino dress made by me in what I call Acid Trip Deer Hunter, but the fabric is actually called Dreamlandia
Turtleneck:  Three Dots
Tights:  DKNY
Slippers:  purchased in Morocco

I had last week off; the week before I got to school later than usual and had a lot to take care of so there was no documentation (wore the olive green Junya Watanabe skirt with a Jo Sharp sweater I knit).

Today I'll be catching up on some grading, blocking a sweater,  knitting up some other things, and maybe getting to a long overdue blog post.  Hope everyone is safe and warm wherever they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment