Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cashmere Challenge - Update

So, the 31st came and went without a completed project, but Celine has successfully used one of her skeins already, so I feel shamed (by no one other than myself) into showing my (ahem) progress.

I swear, I remember this being further along than it evidently is.  Do I get points for the fact that I'm making it up as I go along?  If this matches what I have in mind, I'm going to be very excited.  But I'm not giving any more spoilers.  Instead, I'll reapply myself to finishing it.  Maybe I can get it done before Celine finishes her second skein project.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly can! I have a baby and the sunshine keeps me out of the house most of the time so without a deadline, the last skein can remain a skein for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete