Monday, April 18, 2011

Shake -n- Make In and Out of the Ring

Pardon the delay in debriefing you on Shake -n- Make's participation in the Main Event at Rodman Hall.  It was a crazy blast.  We're looking forward to next year's event already.

Here I am practicing my moves in the ring before showtime.  Recognize the shoes?

Don't be fooled by the squint, I'm working on my intimidation factor.
In addition to wrestling (and let me tell you - it went beyond polite thumb and leg wrestling), we set up a crafting station so participants could make their own medals.
It's amazing what you can do with Shrinky Dinks, felt, beads, and other dollar store embellishments. 
Shake -n- Make 2011

Shake -n- Make 2011

Shake -n- Make 2011
Thanks to everyone at Rodman Hall for inviting us.

1 comment:

  1. Now you will either have to franchise "Shake-n-Make" or create an annex at Rodman Hall!

    ReplyDelete