Monday, May 28, 2012

The Run is Over, But the Love Remains


Dear New York Rangers -

Firstly, let me congratulate you on an outstanding season.  It was a thrill to watch the team really come together this year.  Perhaps the pundits were surprised by your success, but any Ranger fan paying attention knew that this was part of the overall plan.

Of course I'm mourning your loss to the Devils (of all teams!).  My hate for the Devils is only overshadowed by the pure love I feel for you.  I mean it.  You work hard, you're tough, and you're my team.  I love you when you're down, and I love you when you're up.  We're in it for the long haul.

I know that this summer will be tinged with disappointment, but I think we can work through this and come back stronger in the fall.  We have many young players and an amazing coach in Torts - and I'm proud to bleed Ranger blue.

To hell with the Devils.  I won't be rooting for an LA win but a devastating defeat of the Devils.

Love,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment