Friday, November 21, 2014

See Me, Feel Me, Watch Me, Read Me

(Not necessarily in that order...)

I find that there's lots I encounter on the internet that I'd like to share or blog about, but I don't always have the time for an individual blog post for each, and some are just suggested reading anyway.  So I thought a weekly run-down of some of the highlights of my internet trawling would be a good compromise.

First up - my intellectual crush, Michael Pollan, has a few things to say about the Paleo diet as well as the raw food trend.  Food for thought, indeed.

I watched this TED talk where Mikael Colville-Andersen of Copenhagenize (which itself has a TED talk on Cycling Without Age that's great) and Cycle Chic talks about bicycle helmets and why he's not into them.

Rolling into the holiday season means the craftory will soon be open (just my own phrase for the double-shifting crafting that seems to happen this time of year).  Check out this free pattern and tutorial from Britex Fabrics.  Cute hat!

It might've been All About That Bass for Meaghan Trainor, but it's All About That Gaze for some McMaster students.

No comments:

Post a Comment