Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mommy Wants!

(Yes, I know there are a lot of things "mommy wants."  In fact, the ladyfriend and I are thinking about making an art project about this, but that's besides the point now.)

Walking along Potsdamer Straße today, looking at galleries and such, we came upon a fabulous hat shop, Fiona Bennett.  I mean, incredible.  I was overcome (maybe that explains the photos of me); the hats were simply gorgeous and imaginative without falling into the theatrical trap.  The milliner was there and very welcoming (I've been in too many hat shops where they barely want you to look at the hats, let alone try them on).  Mommy may want, but mommy needs to do her taxes first!

This was one of my favourites.  Unfortunately I don't have a photo of me in my other favourite, which might actually beat this one out, but I think you get the idea.

That's the milliner/designer in the back.



"You can never have too many hats, shoes, and gloves."  Patsy Stone, Ab Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment